Friday, June 26, 2015

27. Top 5 Teams/ Stables

 
Hello everyone, I am back. I haven't done a blog post in almost a week. I have just been busy lately. I am ready to get back to these and start doing them daily again. Okay so I am here today to do a Top 5. I am doing a Top 5 over Teams/Stables that I would like to see in WWE. And since I have been absent, I am going to do double it. I will do 5 Superstar and 5 Diva Teams. So let's kick it off...(These are in no particular order)
 
Superstar Teams:
 
1. Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes: I feel like these 2 Superstars are on their way out within the next 5 years. I think WWE should put these 2 together for several reasons. First, they have history together as a team (also with Ted DiBiase). Second, they aren't being utilized. Third, I feel like they would be that team that lives up to their fathers legacy. Orton and Rhodes are extremely talented and their talent is being wasted. Cody aka Stardust is falling flat. We haven't seen Rhodes since the passing of his father, Dusty Rhodes. Orton is away from TV right now as well. So I feel like this would be the perfect way to bring them back if they aren't going to put them in a storyline upon their return. I would just have them return together and attack the winner of New Day vs PTP at Battleground, then pursue the Tag Titles.
 
2. The Miz and Tyler Breeze: These 2 personalities should definitely be a team. These 2 Superstars are extremely underrated. Their 2 characters almost parallel. They are both obsessed themselves and their reputation. The only difference is a phone and selfie stick. I feel like these 2 would have chemistry in the ring as a tag team. If I had to book it right now, I would have Breeze help Miz win the Intercontinental Title and then form the team. And then have them pursue the Tag Titles.
 
3. Tyson Kidd and Sami Zayn: No I didn't choose them because they are both Canadian. I chose these 2 because I feel like they would mesh well together. They have been in the ring together before and they worked well together. I feel like if they added that to an element of being a tag team then it would be awesome. Tyson Kidd is injured right now and I am hoping that he can come back to WWE. Whenever he does come back, they can bring him back in this team. I would love to see it, I feel like they would be an exciting tag team to watch.
 
4. Samoan Dynasty: Okay so the Harts have had several Tag Teams and Stables, but there is 1 family that is always wrestling royalty. The Samoans in WWE have a lineage as long as the Harts, but it goes unnoticed. All the Samoans in WWE are all related to each other in some way. So I want a Samoan Dynasty to form of Roman Reigns and The Usos. I want them to be managed by Tamina, because she is also a Samoan. Not a lot of the Samoans that have been in WWE have made tag teams or stables. I feel like this would work. Roman and The Usos would dominate as a stable. I would want The Usos to get the Tag Titles and Roman to get a singles championship too. And who knows, maybe they can make Tamina the WWE Divas Champion. This stable of 4 Superstars/Diva would be an excellent team in WWE. I know fans would like it a lot because most fans like when family teams together.
 
5. Foreign Faction: Okay so I saved this one for last because I really want this one to happen. The Brit Brawlers would consist of Wade Barrett, Neville, Cesaro, Finn Balor, Rusev, Paige, and Becky Lynch. Yeah I know that is a big stable, but it is only 7. And when you think about it, DX had 5 guys and Chyna. So that is 6 right there. This is 7, but I know if WWE pulled the trigger with this, it would flourish like crazy. I know fans would love it. It has 5 of the best brawlers in WWE and 2 of the best foreign Divas. Of course I would want them as heels and to like run WWE in a way. Like put all the titles on the faction and have them dominate. I know it is far-fetched, but WWE would be smart to do this. And they can all help each other retain their titles. Like not all 7 go out there, but someone can come out and help them win. This would be an awesome stable and WWE should make this happen.
 
Divas:
 
1. Blondtourage: I would have Summer Rae, Alexa Bliss, and Carmella as this stable. I have envisioned this many times. 3 hot blondes, come on, who would not get behind that. I want them as heels of course and to just be those mean girls. Yes, we would have to wait for Alexa and Carmella to come up to the main roster, but it is worth the wait. These 3 have all been heels in the WWE and putting them together would be awesome. They are all hot and can all talk on the mic, so you know they would tear the other divas to shreds. These 3 are good workers as well. Summer has some ring rust, but that can be fixed. And I know that when Alexa and Carmella come up they will be good workers as well. I would have one of them as Divas Champion too, probably Summer Rae. She can recruit Alexa and Carmella and persuade them to join her. I know it would work and I know fans would eat it up. Everyone loves a mean girl group...
 
2. The Four Horsewomen: Okay so this has already been mentioned by WWE and they have been pushing it lately. The Four Horsewomen consist of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Becky Lynch. These 4 women are the women who changed the perspective of women's wrestling in WWE along with the initial spark of Paige vs Emma at NXT ArRival. All of these 4 women wrestle amazingly, I have never seen such authentic wrestling before. These 4 women are known for stealing the show at NXT Takeover specials, and quite honestly they do. I wouldn't mind these 4 joining forces to bring in a new era of Divas. The NXT Era will eventually be produced within the next 3 years for sure. However, as much as I would love for this to happen, I feel like WWE will never pull the trigger. Its going to be that one thing that will be teased a lot and give fans hope, but wont happen. But on the other side, I wouldn't put it past WWE for them to let this happen. I am like 50/50 on it because these 4 are so good as singles competitors. They did have a 4 Horsemen, there is bound to be a female version sooner rather than later. Especially since Ric Flair's daughter, Charlotte, is involved.
 
3. The Aussies: This stable would be WWE Diva Emma and new NXT Divas Jessie and Cassie. Jessie and Cassie have made their debuts in NXT, but they are not new to wrestling at all. These 2 came from the same school as Emma and have been wrestling on the independents for a long time. Emma has gone back down to NXT to reinvent herself and it has been kind of disappointing. She has aligned with Dana Brooke. I am happy for the 2 to be a team, but it does feel odd at times. I really want Emma to find herself and find her true character. I think it will start with being with Jessie and Cassie. I really want Emma and Dana to have some dissension and then have a fallout. Let's say they have a match and then after Emma wins, she bring in her "recruits". Jessie and Cassie make their way into the ring and all 3 women beat down Dana Brooke. And then Emma gets on the mic and cuts a promo and calls themselves The Aussies. I feel like these 3 women be so great as a stable. All 3 can wrestle clearly and could dominate NXT. Also, Cassie and Jessie have been tagging together on the NXT live events already so it is already being put into place. Cassie and Jessie are really good friends in real life and I am sure Emma knows them well too. I would want this to eventually get on the main roster, but we will have to wait and see.
 
4. Sasha Banks and Cameron: Okay I feel like this team is inevitable. Many may not think so, but I can see WWE doing it. Sasha Banks is clearly the better diva out of the 2, but the 2 together would be so great. They're both good heels and they can talk on the mic. I feel like they can compliment each other. Sasha will be the wrestling and Cameron can be the mouthpiece. Of course, Sasha can talk too, but the dynamic would still be good. I also feel like Cameron would learn a lot while being in this team. Sasha can teach her a lot as far as in-ring work goes. They would both benefit in some way, shape, or form. I feel like they can be the "New BFF's". I wouldn't mind the original BFF's re-aligning I just feel like all 3 are in different roles. Charlotte would never be that caddy, mean girl again. She has developed this new "genetically superior" gimmick and it would be contradicting. And I feel like Summer Rae wouldn't really mesh well anymore. I am not denying her talent, but I just feel like Summer needs to work on an individual character.
 
5. The Female Nexus: Okay this one right here is some fantasy booking at its finest, but who cares. WWE would be stupid to not let this happen. The stable would consist of Paige, Emma, Summer, Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and Bayley. There was 7 members in Nexus, so there will be 7 in the female one. And plus these are the actual 7 that changed women's wrestling in WWE. So Paige, Emma, and Summer are already on the main roster. Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, and Becky in my opinion are ready for main roster. I feel like they should start planting the seeds now. Leading into Survivor Series, I want the Main Roster Divas to start feuding with the NXT girl of Paige, Emma, and Summer. Then have those 3 "make some calls". And then I want the 7 on 7 at Survivor Series, I want this match to rush in a new era.....The NXT Era. I want Paige, Emma, Summer, Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha, and Becky vs Bella's, Natalya, Naomi, Tamina, Layla, and Alicia. This 7 on 7 would tell the fans that this is a new era. I would have it elimination style. I would have it come down to Charlotte and Nikki Bella. The current face of WWE vs the Future Face of WWE. And have Charlotte win for Team NXT. That is how I would book it.
 
Okay so that is my 5 superstar and 5 diva Teams/Stables. Doing this list was so much fun. Well that is all for now and I will see you guys tomorrow. Let me know on twitter which teams you like from my list or let me know which teams you want. Thank You.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment