Tuesday, June 2, 2015

10. My Address to WWE Fans/ Bella Haters

Okay so this is my 10th post on my blog. And I decided to make it something monumental. I have been meaning to get something off my chest for a while when it comes to WWE Fans. Yesterday, was very eye opening with some twitter issues. The divas match from last night was what really sparked me to write this post. I engaged in many conversations last night with fans about the events from last night and that is the reason why I am writing this Address to WWE Fans...

So basically some background for those who weren't aware of the chaos from last night, let me fill you in. Basically many fans were upset about the finish of the divas match. A lot of fans didn't like the fact that The Bella Twins brought back Twin Magic. Fans were mad because they say it was done poorly and that they don't look alike. And it started a whole "war" with fans. It led to some individuals changing stats on the WWE Divas Championship page of Wikipedia and writing irrelevant things about Nikki Bella. That is basically the issue and here is why I wanted to address it in a general aspect.

Everyone out there who knows me, knows I am a huge fan of the Bella's. I came to their defense immediately. I constantly have to defend these girls, because fans want to degrade her or her reign always. After last night I realized something, I AM DONE!!! I am fixing to get brutally honest in this post, so don't be offended as I am saying "fans".

I am so sick of people finding the littlest things to complain about. This is WWE. Not everything is going to go your way. If you are mad that The Bella's cheated and used Twin Magic, GET OVER IT. Plenty of people have cheated, this isn't the first occurrence. People want to say that they don't look alike anymore. Those people are thinking about it too hard, the big picture is that they are twins and they wore the same thing. With that, they used Twin Magic and won the match. Of course, we all know the Bella's don't look alike anymore, however why do people have to constantly find something with the Bella's.

I am just going to write something small about Bella Haters. You can hate all you want, won't change the fact that she is still champion. You can call her boring. You can call her irrelevant. You can call her booking terrible. You can say she cheats too much. At the end of the day, you mention Nikki Bella more than your own favorites. So just stop it. These girls read this stuff, whether you believe it or not. Don't you think Nikki saw that Wikipedia stuff and kind of was upset. Because she wants to be booked better. How do you think it feels if someone makes fun of you for something you cannot control or eliminate. The disrespect I see for the Bella's is disgusting. And I hate it. But from now on, I am done with it. Talk all you want. Do what you want, at the end of it, you're the one that looks pathetic, childish, and immature. It just makes her stronger...
And then the fans with the Wikipedia page and changing the name to stupid stuff, let me address you too. I'm sorry that your favorite isn't champion, and mine is. Like if you have such a huge issue with Nikki Bella and the way she wins, how about you @ her and say it. That is my biggest issue, people are so fake on twitter. So quick to cast judgment, yet NONE of you would ever have the guts to say this to their face. You feel so powerful behind a computer screen and typing, yet these words would never come out of your mouth.

And then another thing. Fans out there that always want to say "_____ fans are so rude" or "____ fans are hypocritical", LIKE EVERY DAMN FAN HAS A MOMENT OF BEING RUDE OR JUDGMENTAL... It is normal. Don't sit behind a computer or phone and act like you've never said something bad about a wrestler. I am the first one to admit that I have thrown shade at AJ and Paige before. Yes I have said "AJ cant wrestle and she was shoved down our throats" and "Paige doesn't deserve to be a 3x champ right now". Was I proud to say those things? No. I meant them at the time, but not now. I have my opinions on Paige and AJ, but I keep them myself. I don't constantly throw blows at divas I don't like. I keep it to myself because I don't need a fan coming into my mentions to fight with me on it.

One last thing, FANS ARE NEVER SATISFIED. I cannot count how many people said "I am done with the division after tonight". Well if that's the way you feel then that's fine, but I don't consider you a REAL fan. I am sorry, I can't. I can't have much respect for someone who is so quick to jump ship just because something didn't go their way. Like APPRECIATE the fact that the divas were actually featured on Raw. APPRECIATE the fact that they got more than 30 seconds. APPRECIATE the fact that we have talent in the back. APPRECIATE that there is actually a storyline starting up. I am sorry, but not every girl is going to GET A CHANCE when you want them to. I know Alicia, Emma, Cameron, Summer, and Natalya deserve a chance but not every girl will get one right now. I am almost certain that these girls will get their time. But WWE Fans are the most impatient people on Twitter. Patience is a virtue. Learn it, grasp it.
My closing remarks are that WWE Fans should just be appreciative for what they are given. You can moan and complain all you want but it will not change anything. That is the one thing that I took from last night, to be appreciative. Fans need to learn to that WWE IS NOT FAIR. Stop dreading on things, you can't change. You'll wasted your time. And if you are done with the division, I either lack respect for you or you're going to be the one still checking for Smackdown spoilers. Like those same people saying that they are done with the divas, are the same people still talking about them today and still going to watch them next time. It is time for WWE Fans to love WWE again, no matter what we are given. Yes, everyone is allowed to give constructive criticism. But don't sit there and complain about things like

"Ugh they don't even look alike"
"Can Charlotte come save the division"
"This division sucks without AJ"
"I am done with this division"
"This division is garbage"
'Ugh she botches too much"

Have respect for these girls who do the best they can with what they are given. Oh and side note, I HATE THE WORD STAN. What is that? Like something made up. Like people are like "I'm a Paige Stan" like what? Is that even a word. I hate it. I'm just a WWE "FAN". All in all, I just want ALL the trash talking to stop from EVERY fanbase, and I mean EVERY fanbase. And to just simply stop BITCHING at things that are so microscopic that no one cares. I hope WWE Fans take something away from this. This wasn't me attacking anyone, as I addressed this to "fans". I just needed to get something off my chest with people.


No comments:

Post a Comment