Tuesday, June 16, 2015

24. Top 5 Partners for Paige

Okay so I am starting something new. So today I am doing a Top 5. This isn't "Top 5 of the Week" like I have done in the past, this is new. I will do one of these every so often on certain things pertaining to WWE Storylines. I have also decided to officially stop doing "Top 5 of the Week", because I haven't done it in a while and it is basically like WWE Power Rankings. So I am kicking off this Top 5 with "Top 5 Partners for Paige".

A little background first. Last night on Raw, Paige rallied the Divas together for a meeting. She excluded the Bella Twins from the meeting. She told the Divas that they need to stand together and fight against the Bella Twins. The Divas didn't feel impacted as they questioned Paige based on the fact that she has turned on every friend she has had and the fact that she is "bossing" them around, according to Naomi. The Bella's make their way to the scene saying that if the Divas want to side with Paige then they can if they want. Summer leaves, Alicia leaves, Rosa leaves, Emma leaves, and Layla leaves. Naomi and Tamina leave but they stop for a minute standing next to Paige, having the Bella's think they have sided with Paige. Well that wasn't the case as Naomi and Tamina smirked and left as well. The whole divas roster doesn't trust Paige and want nothing to do with her. The Bella Twins laugh and Paige walks away with shame. Paige then went on to be in a handicap match against the Bella's. Nikki pinned Paige clean in the middle of the ring. It seems to me that the Bella Empire just can't be stopped. We all thought Charlotte was going to help Paige but that didn't happen. I thought this feud was over, but it has come to my attention that this is basically setting up for a tag match soon. So I am going to list my Top 5 Divas to help Paige in her quest in taking down the Bella Empire.

#5 Naomi: Yes, Naomi. Last night her and Tamina were the last ones to leave the "meeting". That says something in my eyes. Naomi also spoke out during the meeting and said "Listen I cannot stand the Bella Twins, I may even agree with you, but you must be crazy if you think I'm going to let you boss me". So she has an agreement with Paige, but she still left. I could definitely see Naomi putting the BS aside and aligning with Paige to take down the Bella Twins. And Naomi kind of fell off the radar after her heel turn, she needs something to kind of make her relevant again.
#4 Natalya: Natalya was absent from the meeting last night with the divas locker room. Natalya may have been there, but most likely she was with Tyson Kidd. I think she is going to come back to TV next week, and that would be a perfect time for her to align with Paige. Natalya can use the fact that they have a common enemy and they have always had each others back. Natalya and Paige would be a good pairing as they were earlier this year.
 
#3 Emma: Emma was the only diva last night that really didn't say anything or really show interest. Summer and Alicia questioned Paige. Naomi and Tamina made their intensions clear. And we all know Rosa isn't "ready" for something like this. So that leaves Emma. Emma and Paige have history and it would be like a little NXT reunion. Emma hasn't really been doing anything. She is reinventing herself in NXT, but to me her heel persona is falling flat. We all wanted Emma to turn heel, but now I just want her as a face again. She can be a face, with an edgier and more serious tone. It will work. She needs to find herself with her character and this would be a perfect opportunity. Most fans have the question of "Who is Emma, what does she bring to the table?". And we don't know because WWE hasn't let her show her true self. This chance would make Emma relevant and have her be involved with the Divas Champion. And this could turn out to be good for her as she could be next in line for a title match.
 
#2 Charlotte: Charlotte is a ideal choice. Most fans last night were hoping for her to debut. We all know Charlotte is on her way up to the main roster and we really want it. Unfortunately, she did not make her debut. Charlotte would be the perfect choice just because of what she stands for. Charlotte is one of the women in NXT who is revolutionizing women's wrestling in WWE. Charlotte has done what she needs to in NXT, and now it is time for her to take it to the main roster. I could definitely see her align with Paige because Charlotte isn't the typical diva either. She quotes herself as "genetically superior" and she has no problem taking out the people who don't believe so. A lot of you are probably wondering "well he chose Charlotte for #2, so who is #1". Well my number 1 was actually someone that I didn't think of until this morning and I know she would be the best choice.
 
#1 Bayley: Yes ladies and gentlemen, It's Bayley. Bayley is the perfect choice for this. Bayley and Paige have both tweeted each other in the past about "helping Paige". Bayley is in need of a call up, she has been in NXT for a long time. Most don't think she has been there long, but that is because she just got her big break in 2014. Bayley just wrapped up her feud with Emma in NXT. And Emma has seemed to move on as she is looking to be an ally with Dana Brooke to take out Charlotte. That is another reason I didn't put Charlotte as #1 because Charlotte and Dana Brooke seem to still have unfinished business. Bayley is the perfect babyface and I know the crowd will know who she is. Bayley fits that mold of someone who is "different" as does Paige. Paige has talked about Bayley being ready for Main Roster along with Sasha. But we all know this isn't Sasha's time. I could see them bringing in Bayley next week on Raw.
 
Okay so that is my first every Top 5. These are the Top 5 girls I want to align with Paige to feud with the Bella Twins. I see this planning out to be a tag match at Battleground, The Bella Twins vs Paige and one of these girls. And then whoever her partner is, I see them being the lucky one to challenge Nikki Bella at Summerslam. So basically I am saying that Naomi, Emma, Natalya, Charlotte, or Bayley will be the one to next challenge Nikki Bella for the Divas Title at Summerslam. I think that is why Paige is bringing in someone else so that person can get a "chance". Okay well that is, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment