Friday, June 5, 2015

14. BreakDown for a "WWE Fan" or "Diva Fan"


Okay so today on Twitter there has been a lot of controversy. It has been a mess on my TL. The main issue today was diva fans. Sometimes I hate being a fan of a diva because I have to put up with stupidity. That is why I like talking about the Superstars more because there is never any animosity or arguments. But anyway, the issue today on Twitter went from "who is a better wrestler" to "shading favorites" to "realistic vs delusional". A whole bunch of stuff that has been a mess. Look I am guy, I don't have time for the drama, I am not some little kid. I simply don't have time for it and I don't tend to it. But today I am going to address the difference between being realistic and delusional. Because some are mistaking which is which sadly. I am going to treat this like a class, because clearly I am dealing children. Lol. But let's kick it off with me giving an overall impression of diva fans...

Okay I am going to open this impression with this. And if it hurts peoples feelings, I am sorry. I have told this to many people and they agree with me so... Most Diva Fans are NOT Wrestling Fans!!! Yes it is true. Most diva fans just like "their" diva and nothing else. And they only support them. Some don't even watch WWE unless their favorite is on TV. It is sad. Now we do have fans of Total Divas that like the Divas, so that is ok. But to me, if you don't watch WWE and watch everything, then you don't get to have an opinion on who is champion or what your favorite should do. Because it is like if you don't watch Raw and Smackdown, then what can you really have an opinion on? Nothing really. And I can, I am not sure about others, but I can tell who is a diva wrestling fan vs a diva fan. It is easy to tell. I know the word has been spread throughout the diva fandom, but that word Stan. If you use that, most aren't diva wrestling fans. I hate that word by the way, it makes no sense. Like I don't know where that came from, but yeah if you use that then you're questionable. If you say I am a "diva fan", then I consider you a fan of the division and a fan of wrestling. A lot of the diva fandom likes to start fights and throw shade, that is why slowly, but surely I am kind of not involving myself with them anymore. I cant deal with people who constantly want to fight and throw shade. I have conversations with wrestling fans most of the time. And I am going to keep it that way.

Now I am going to have a checklist for to see if you are a Realistic Fan or Delusional Fan...

Checklist to see if you are Realistic:
1. You can take and respect opinion
2. You admit when your favorite superstar and/or diva messes up
3. If you don't have a problem tweeting your thoughts
4. If you back it up with facts
5. If your open minded to many things

Checklist to see if you are Delusional:
1. You can't take and respect opinions
2. You never admit mistakes of your favorite superstar/diva
3. If you hesitate what you tweet (meaning you know your tweet is delusional)
4. If you start talking like your on Mars
5. If you constantly put over your favorites

Now if you meet the qualifications then you know what you are. Yes I am treating this like a classroom cause clearly some need a lesson in "WWE Fan 101". I see people on twitter all the time who cannot take constructive criticism and its sad. If you think your favorite is God's gift to WWE, then you need to stop right there. You have to mention others and give others credit. Who cares if other people shade your girls, be the MATURE one and do what you want. That's another thing, a lot of people are immature when it comes to arguments on twitter. Many should take the advice of WWE Diva Paige and that is to "Shut Up, Get Over It and Get Over Yourself". Sitting there and moaning and complaining isn't going to get you anywhere. You can come up with excuses to make others believe what you want, but at the end of the day as long as you believe it that is all that matters. People are always defending their favorites. Like why? People don't constantly need to fly in your mentions like they are on auto-pilot and add their 2 cents. If you don't agree with something, WHO CARES, just move on.

Now let me do another checklist for something else. If your Civil With People or Trouble Maker

Checklist if your Civil With People:
1. You get along with everyone, regardless of opinion
2. If you stay open minded
3. If you tweet things that are realistic and not delusional

Checklist if your a Trouble Maker:
1. If I see you constantly arguing with someone
2. If you say things on twitter that don't make sense
3. If you use the word "stan" (I hate that word, and usually the people that use it, I have noticed like starting drama. Those who say fan don't really fight with people)

Now see which one you fall under and you know what you are. Oh and another thing on twitter was "what makes a good wrestler". Clearly people need a lesson on that too.

Great Wrestler:
1. Mat Work
2. Chain Grappling
3. Technical Submissions
4. And most of all, you have to display this all the time and perfect your craft
5. Some examples are Natalya, Becky Lynch, Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, to just name a few

Good Wrestler:
1. Occasional mat work
2. Occasional chain grappling
3. Rare doing technical submissions
4. Display it some times in matches
5. Some examples are Nikki Bella, Paige, Neville, Seth Rollins, to just name a few

Okay I kept this simple and short. I just needed to have people understand what is what. Of course, there are going to be some who don't agree with me, and that is fine. I was pretty open minded throughout this whole blog post. I gave several reasons under each checklist. This was meant to be funny, but at the same time I was being serious in my reasoning. Well that is all for today. I am going to upload a IMO post a little later today, so stay tuned. Thank You.

PS: If you know someone who is bias, delusional or a trouble maker, you may want to unfollow them or block them because most likely they are not going to change. Hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment