Wednesday, June 3, 2015

12. My Ideal Wrestlemania 32 Plans



Okay so today I am going to do a post on basically my ideal Mania plans. WrestleMania 32 is in Dallas, TX on April 3, 2016. I am beyond excited for this, it is in my hometown. I have never been to WrestleMania and this opportunity will be breathe taking. I am already thinking about matches that will occur. So today I am going to basically give a "Dream Card" post. I am going to go over the storylines leading up to it. From now until Mania next year. Remember this is purely opinion and just the matches I want. Okay let's get started...

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match(Seth vs Dean vs Roman):
Okay so right now Seth Rollins is World Champion. I see him feuding with Dean into Summerslam and Dean winning the title at Summerslam. I see Dean going on to feud with someone else, I don't know who at this point. Around Royal Rumble, I want Roman to cash in his Money in the Bank contract and win the World Title. And then lets say Seth has a kayfabe injury from feuding with Dean, and he returns in February. This will set up a Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship between Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose. It is a far reach but I really do think this triple threat will happen at Mania next year in some way. And I see Roman walking in and walking out as champion.

United States Championship Match (Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn):
So John Cena is the US champ. I think Kevin Owens will become the next US champion after feuding with Cena. I see Kevin dominating for months then come WrestleMania Season he faces the challenge of Sami Zayn. Sami debuts and reignites the feud between himself and Kevin. So it sets up Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn for the US Championship.

Intercontinental Championship (Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt):
Okay so this one is kind of hard to tell. But I am going to some crazy fantasy booking right here. Our current champion is Ryback. I see Ryback just going over random heels for several months. After his title defense at Hell in a Cell, he is attacked by Bray Wyatt. Bray and Ryback have a match at Survivor Series, and Wyatt winning the title. He then goes on to give Ryback a rematch at TLC in some stipulation, retaining the belt. Then on the first Raw of the new year, Wyatt cuts a promo saying something along the lines of "I am the face of fear, and I wreak fear inside as well as within". THEN FINN BALORS MUSIC HITS. Starting up a feud between the two. They have their first match at Royal Rumble, and Wyatt cheats to retain. Then at FastLane they have a rematch and it leads to a double count out. Then at WrestleMania, they have Round 3 for the championship in a No Holds Barred match. Finn walks out the NEW Intercontinental Champion.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels:
Yeah I know, some of you are probably shocked. But hear me out. During WrestleMania season, I want Shawn Michaels to return and say "Oh come on, this Mania is in Texas, I need one more match, I may never get this opportunity again". Then out comes Triple H, to welcome back his retired friend. Triple H does him a solid and says "yes". As Triple H leaves, HBK tells him to wait. And then Shawn proceeds to say "Well I am glad you said that, because the match I want is against.... you". OF COURSE THE CROWD POPS LOUDLY. Triple H could then say "No, I am not going to do that because I am not going to be the one to make your last match a loss". Then things could get serious. Then HBK says "Unless you are to afraid, because you know and they know, that I can run circles around you in this ring". Long story short, Triple H accepts but tells him that if he wins Shawn loses his Legends contract with WWE. And then Shawn could say "Done, and if you lose, you career is over in the ring". BOOM. That's a must see match right there. I want it to be singles match that must be won by pinfall or submission. I would have HBK win just because I think Triple H wants Shawn to be his last match and because it is time to hang it up.

Divas Championship Match (Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley):
So currently our current champion is Nikki Bella. Of course, I am enjoying her divas title reign, but I know that nothing last forever. I was hoping for a fresh contender or for Nikki to start a feud with Brie. But as we all saw, Nikki has reignited her feud with Paige. Which I am not happy about. But that talk is for another post later. I see this ending in Paige getting the divas title at Summerslam. After Paige wins the title, someone from the crowd attacks her. And it is none other than Charlotte. Charlotte debuts and makes it clear that she wants the divas title. Paige then goes on to feud with Charlotte through Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, and Survivor Series. Their final match is at Survivor Series, and Charlotte walks out champion. She gives a rematch to Paige at TLC in a Ladder Match, which she retains the belt. Then in the midst of all this Bayley debuts sometime in the fall and aligns with Natalya to have like a "mentor and student" type storyline. Then there is a battle royal in January, which Bayley wins. They have a match at Royal Rumble in which Charlotte wins. Bayley doesn't want to give up on the title. The next night there will be a tag match, where Bayley pins Charlotte. This sets up the rematch at FastLane. Charlotte walks out champion after hitting Bayley with the belt without the referee looking. Then the next night on Raw, Bayley comes out to cut a promo and says "Charlotte can't beat me fair and I want my fair title match", then Charlotte comes out. Charlotte claims that she is genetically superior and she is tired of lousy competition like her. Then all the sudden Sasha Banks music hits.. AHHHH. I would freak out so bad. Then Sasha can come out and just lay in on both of them in a awesome promo. She could say something along the lines of "Awww, Charlotte and Bayley, did you miss me? Look at this, its a little NXT reunion. Well I am here to rain on this parade. Bayley I have ran through you countless times and Charlotte don't forget who made you. I beat you to become NXT Women's Champion. And I have no problem doing it again with the divas title". Then this could set up a #1 contenders match between Sasha and Bayley. I want it to end in a double count out, because the two are just brawling on the outside. Then Charlotte can come out and brawl too. Then Stephanie McMahon could come out and say "Since all 3 of you seem to have a lot of pent up aggression towards one another, lets make this a Triple Threat Divas Championship match at WrestleMania". At this point I would scream loudly. I would have Sasha or Bayley walk out with the title, more preferably Bayley. Then have her go on to feud with Sasha post-mania.  

Dolph Ziggler and Tyler Breeze vs Tag Champions:
Okay I really think Tyler and Dolph would be a good team. They remind me a lot of each other as far as their look and gimmick. I think they would gel really well together. I don't know who they would face. I just want Ziggler and Breeze to walk out of Mania as champions. I think they would add an interesting light to the tag division. And it is the only title that Dolph has never held, I mean he won the world tag title with the Spirit Squad, but to me it wasn't legit.

Hideo Itami vs Daniel Bryan:
I don't know how this match would come about. Because we don't know if Daniel is going to come back. He is kind of on the fence. I want them to have a match at WrestleMania out of mutual respect. That match would be so awesome. It would be Kick City. I would have Hideo win the match because I really want all the NXT guys to be put over at Mania because I have a feeling a lot of NXT guys and girls will be at this mania.

The Rock vs Stone Cold:
This is me doing fantasy booking. I know there has been talk of having some legends at Mania having matches, and Stone Cold was among that list. I would have him face off against The Rock, just because it is such a great feud, one the best in history. I know The Rock can still go in the ring. Stone Cold is questionable. I don't know if WWE would let him wrestle, since he left because of injury. However, I would love to see this match, because it is like I am going back in time. I wouldn't mind either of them winning the match, but I feel like they'll let Stone Cold win since he is in Dallas, TX.

Undertaker vs John Cena:
I have mentioned this to many people before that I am surprised this match hasn't happened yet. Cena is the only veteran main event guy to have yet get a shot at Taker at Mania. I don't know if Taker is going to have a match. There is rumor of him facing Sting next year, but I don't want that. I think Sting is done. I think Cena can just be like "I have done it all, but there is one thing I have yet to do, and that is face the Deadman at WrestleMania". I think Taker will agree to the match. And then they have a singles match at Mania. I would, of course, have Undertaker win the match. I am not going have Taker lose twice at Mania, that would be such a huge mistake.

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes:
By this time, I hope Stardust is gone and Cody returns because that gimmick is a mess. I want this feud to be a continuation of their old feud a while back. The fact that their 2nd generation in the business and they want to see who is better. Orton and Rhodes have chemistry in the ring and I think this match would be really good. I would have Cody Rhodes win the match just because Orton has won several times at Mania and Cody has not many wins at all. He is actually 1-3 at Mania, so he needs this big win. And then after the match, they shake hands, showing sportsmanship.


Okay so that is 10 matches. That is usually the amount of matches on the actual card. Of course, they would have the Andre the Giant Battle Royal in the pre-show. I don't really care for that match, and it is way too hard to tell a winner for that. So these are the 10 matches I want. If I forgot one of your favorites, don't take offense. The people I didn't mention, I just don't see getting a mania match or they'll be in the battle royal. We all know things can change. This got me really excited for WrestleMania next year. I can't wait to go, it'll be so much fun! Thank You!!






No comments:

Post a Comment