Friday, May 29, 2015

6. Top 10 Feuds I Want In A Year's Time


Sup Guys! This is my first topic post in like 2 days. I have been really busy lately. But today, I decided to do something a little more fun and not so much informative. Even though, we are about mid way into 2015, there is still many things that I want to happen this year leading into next year. So for my topic post I will be telling you guys the Top 10 feud I want from now to this time next year. So basically the feuds I want in a years time. These are not in any specific order. I will choose 5 superstar feuds and 5 diva feuds. Let's start...

1. Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt: I want this feud so freaking bad. Bray is my favorite superstar on the main roster and Finn is my favorite superstar in NXT. There both have that dark persona, but yet totally different at the same time. These 2 I know can have good chemistry and I do think that this feud will happen in the future, maybe WrestleMania 32. I would want Bray to be the heel and Finn to be the face. And I am not really sure who I would want to end the feud, I wouldn't mind either.

2. Kevin Owens vs Triple H: This may be odd but I know it can work. I see The Authority going face soon anyways and I see Owens coming up to the main roster soon as well. Kevin would play the heel and Triple H would play the face. Kevin can start up a feud with Triple H over not liking to be told what to do and he can lash out at Triple H. And no this isn't Brock vs HHH 2.0, it will be much better since Kevin and Triple H have that coach and mentor mentality. They can even bring up their NXT background into it as well. I would want Kevin to end the feud just so fans can see Owens as a legit threat in the WWE. And I know HHH would be more than happy to put over Kevin.


3. Seth vs Dean vs Roman: Now this feud is probably in the works as we speak for sometime within the next year. I want this feud mostly because all 3 deserve that spotlight of feuding on a main event scale. The fans want it and I know all 3 guys want it too. They have so much history with each other and it would be the ultimate fallout. Of course, I want it to be a feud over the world title. I would want Seth to be heel, Dean to be face, and Roman to be face. And I would want Roman to walk out of the feud champion and have it all come to a blow at WrestleMania next year.


4. John Cena vs Undertaker: This feud I want more of the surprise factor. John Cena is the only main eventer in the last 10 years to challenge the Undertaker at WrestleMania. Now this would only happen if Taker was able and if this year wasn't his last match. I am still surprised why they haven't done Cena vs Taker at Mania yet. He can have the mentality of HHH when he came back in 2011 and said that " I have done it all but there is one thing I have yet to do". I would love that feud honestly. I am sure it would be a huge draw for the simple fact of who would win. Some would be like "It's Cena, he always walks out with the win at mania" and then there is others that say "No way they'll let Taker lose twice, no way". So I would definitely look forward to it.


5. Tyson Kidd feud with a Singles Champion: Yeah I made that one broad and it's probably surprising. I think Tyson is one of the most underrated guys on the roster. He is one of the most over guys along with his tag partner Cesaro. I am ready for that team to split. After they lost the titles, I was ready for them to go their separate ways. Tyson I would love to see win the Intercontinental Championship or U.S. Championship just because he could represent he mid card so well. He knows how to wrestle, has a good gimmick (Fact), and has the experience. And, sadly, I don't want him with Natalya if he does go solo. I don't want fans to go back to that "Nattie's husband" crap. The fans like Tyson Kidd the way he is, adding Natalya will ruin his credibility with fans. As much as I love Nattie, she as well, needs to get back into the divas division. I think Tyson plays a good face so I would have him as that feuding with a champion and eventually winning the title.

6. Sasha Banks vs Stephanie McMahon: Yeah this one right here, you guys can already tell will be good just by looking at the names. I want Stephanie heel, but get this, I also want Sasha heel too. If the Authority stays heel this will fit perfectly. The promos between the 2 will just be amazing. I would love for Stephanie to come out one night and say something along the lines of "I run the WWE and I am the Boss around here" and then all the sudden Sasha Banks' music hits. At that moment I will be freaking out just by hearing the music. I want Sasha to lay in on Steph and let her know that she is the real boss of WWE. And then I would love for them to feud and have a huge Heel vs Heel match at Survivor Series. I would want Sasha to walk out of the feud winning because that is Sasha's whole gimmick. She is the BO$$. Her whole gimmick surrounds that aspect.

7. Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella: I already know people are going to give me crap for this but I don't care. I want to see Brie and Nikki go at it one more time. Sure their first time around wasn't the best feud, but it has potential. They are much better now than they were last year. Their match at Hell In A Cell was a outstanding match, getting A+ from Bleacher Report. I want the feud to be over the divas championship and I want them to start feuding in July of this year. I want Nikki to start going slowly back into a heel and have Brie play more to the fans. Then I want Nikki to get jealous of the attention and attack her sister. And then I want their feud to prosper through July and August and come to a fallout at Summerslam this year. I want Brie vs Nikki for the Divas Championship at Summerslam 2015. Finish it where it all started. This sister rivalry started at Summerslam 2014 and should end at Summerslam 2015. A year build up and for it all to come to a blow, with Brie walking out the New Divas Champion.
Add caption

8. Charlotte vs Natalya: This feud is inevitable. Not much to say on it just because I shouldn't have to explain why, when you can just look at the 2 names and know exactly why. Flair vs Hart, that has to happen. Ever since their Takeover match that Charlotte won, everyone has been wanting to see Round 2. Then we had Charlotte vs Natalya on Raw in December where Natalya beat Charlotte. So now they are 1-1, and we need that tie breaker. I don't even care if its for the title or not. And, of course, I would want their tie breaker to be at one of the big 4, Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, Summerslam, or Survivor Series.

9. Alexa Bliss vs Dana Brooke: This I wanted to throw in there because well why not? These are 2 of my favorite divas in NXT. Dana, the self-proclaimed Total Divas and Barbie Killer. And we have Alexa Bliss, the athletic blonde underdog. I want this feud because it fits with the gimmicks. Who better for the Killer Barbie to feud with then the residential NXT barbie, Alexa. I want this feud to be over the NXT Women's title. I don't know how it would work but I would want Alexa as the face and Dana as the heel. I know these 2 are still green in the ring, but everyone starts out like that. With due time, they both will prosper into great wrestlers, as the ones before them. I would have Dana champion, which is a bit far fetched but I want Alexa to feud with her and walk out champion. Its fantasy booking, but who knows.


10. Charlotte vs Sasha or Paige vs Emma: I couldn't choose between the 2, I know I said 10 but I want to see all these feuds so bad. These feuds have happened in NXT and that's the reason I want them to happen on main roster. There is history between the 2 pairs of women. I want both of these feuds to be over the divas title. I want Sasha to play the heel and Charlotte to play the face. I want Emma to play the heel and Paige to play the face. I don't know how these feuds would spark but I know they can happen out of no where because of the history. If either of these feuds happened on the main roster I would be ecstatic because I know they will perform extremely well.


That is my list you guys. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Some of these were fantasy booking like Alexa vs Dana and Kevin vs Triple H. But the rest I realistically see happening within the next year or so. Thank You guys for reading and be on the lookout for my next IMO post which should be coming up shortly after I post this. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment