Friday, July 24, 2015

33. My WWE 2K16 Predictions

 
Okay so I am here today to talk WWE 2K16. With Summerslam approaching us, I knew that I needed to do some predictions. Summerslam is known for top notch action, but the Saturday before is very special for gamers out there. It is the day they do the roster reveal for the next installment for WWE 2K. So today I am going to predict who I think will be in the game for Superstars and Divas. I am not going to list Legends that will be in the game because I feel like they could literally give us anyone. I am also going to predict some match types that will debut or be brought back. So let's get started...
 
QUICK REMINDER: The following Superstars/Divas have already been confirmed.
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Paige
Bad News Barrett
Daniel Bryan
Hulk Hogan
Andre the Giant
Triple H
The Rock
Alexa Bliss
Eva Marie (not confirmed, but very high chance with recent news)
 
Predictions for WWE Superstars:
Seth Rollins (WWE World Heavyweight Champion)
Daniel Bryan (Intercontinental Champion)
John Cena (United States Champion)
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd (Tag Team Champions)
Randy Orton
Big Show
Sheamus
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
The Miz
Fandango
Zack Ryder
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Bray Wyatt
Kofi Kingston
Big E
Xavier Woods
Stardust
Neville
Rusev
Dolph Ziggler
Bad News Barrett
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Mark Henry
Damien Mizdow
Undertaker
Ryback
Curtis Axel
R-Truth
Triple H
Viktor
Konnor
 
Okay so these are the Superstars I think will be in the game. I went through the roster on the WWE website and looked through everyone. There are certain people that I think won't make it this year and if they aren't mentioned then I don't think they will make it.
 
Predictions for Divas
Nikki Bella (Divas Champion)
Brie Bella
Naomi
Paige
Emma
Natalya
Eva Marie
Summer Rae
AJ Lee
Cameron (DLC)
Layla(DLC)
Alicia Fox
Rosa Mendes (Manager)
 
Okay so these are the divas I see making it into the game. I really feel like WWE 2K is really going to make up for what they did last year for the divas.
 
Predictions for NXT Superstars:
Finn Balor
Blake
Murphy
Aiden English
Baron Corbin
Bull Dempsey
Colin Cassidy
Enzo Amore
Hideo Itami
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Mojo Rawley
Sami Zayn
Simon Gotch
Solomon Crowe
Tyler Breeze
 
I really think WWE 2K is going to invest big time into NXT this year. NXT has grown so big that it is almost impossible to not feature their roster in the game.
 
Predictions for NXT Divas:
Charlotte
Sasha Banks
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Alexa Bliss
Carmella (DLC)
 
Most people are probably thinking "No way that many". I feel like with how much praise the NXT Divas get it is also almost impossible to not feature them in the game. The 4 Horsewomen are a given, but a lot of you probably don't think Alexa or Carmella will make it. Well Alexa Bliss has already been confirmed for the game. And I feel like Carmella will be in the game just because she is kind of a package deal with Enzo and Big Cass.
 
Predicted Match Types (Brought back and to debut):
I Quit Match
Ladder Match
Chairs Match
2 out of 3 Falls
Battle Royal (4-8)
4 on 4 Tag Match
#1 Contenders Match
Triple Threat Tag Match
Championship Scramble
6 Pack Challenge
Fatal 4 Way (Ladder, Tables, and TLC)
Triple Threat (Ladder, Tables, and TLC)
Street Fight
Ambulance Match
 
Okay so that is a list of match types I would like to see debut/be brought back. Some of them may not even make it. I don't see all of these making it, but a good chunk of them will.
 
 
Alright well that is all for this blog. Let me know what you think of my Predictions for WWE 2K16 on Twitter. Let me know if there is anything you want to add or take out. Please keep in mind that this is predictions and is not a reliable roster that is confirmed, other than the names I addressed that were confirmed. I hope you guys enjoyed this, Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment