Wednesday, October 7, 2015

40. Fantasy Booking: Part 3 (TLC)

WOW! Out of all people, why would Becky turn on Natalya? Charlotte retains over a game Sasha Banks. What is next for Natalya? Why does she always become the target? Where will the rest of the divas fall in line as the divas revolution continues? What will Becky have to say about the attack on Natalya with a chair? Well here it the final chapter in this historic Fantasy Booking leading into TLC...


Week 1 (Nov 23 – Nov 26)

Raw (Nov 23): It is announced that MizTv will be later tonight with Becky Lynch. So later in the night Miz is in the ring getting ready for the segment. He introduces Becky Lynch. He asks Becky why she attacked Natalya and hit her with a chair. Becky says “you know, ever since I made it into WWE, I have always taken a back seat. Even when I started in NXT, I took a back seat to girls like Charlotte, Bayley, Paige, and all of the divas here in WWE. Like Paige said, I am the least relevant according to her. Well do I have your attention now? I didn’t want to have to do that to Natalya but at the end of the day, it was business. She just happen to be in wrong place at the wrong time.” All of the sudden Natalya comes down and she gets in the ring. She doesn’t even say anything. She slaps Becky and they have a catfight in the ring. Miz tries to pull them apart but he can’t get it done. Charlotte comes out and breaks it up and Becky pushes Charlotte out of the way. Then Sasha comes out and tries to even up the odds. Then the duos are divided. Steph comes out and says that they need to channel this anger in a match. She says Becky and Sasha will face Natalya and Charlotte tonight.

So later on it is Becky and Sasha vs Charlotte and Natalya. The match gets 12 minutes. It ends with Sasha tapping out Charlotte to win the tag match for Sasha and Becky.

 

Smackdown (Nov 26): Natalya gets an interview with JoJo. She tells JoJo that she now knows that alliances are meant to be broken and are always temporary. She is ready to move on and she is done with Becky. Out of nowhere, Becky hits her from behind. She stares at Natalya and says “Oh Nattie are you ok, my bad”. And then walks off.

Sasha is announced that she will have a match against Brie Bella tonight on Smackdown. Nikki is on commentary. Charlotte is watching backstage. Match gets rolling as Sasha and Brie do some stiff mat wrestling. Michael Cole welcome’s back Nikki and Brie, saying that they had been gone for over a month and asks why they left. Nikki replies with saying “Thank You Michael. You know, Brie and I have been in WWE for a long time. We know the level of competition that this division has come to. After my match with Charlotte, I gained respect for her and gained a respect for this whole divas revolution. It made my sister and I see it in a grander light”. Michael then asks “Umm Nikki you’re the longest reigning divas champion and when you left, you and your sister were really upset.” Nikki says “Yes Michael, Brie and I were upset, however, we are back and we had a chance to really take time for ourselves. Brie and I just are glad to be back and enjoy this divas revolution.”

Sasha wins the match after 10 minutes of fierce competition, winning with the bank statement.

 

Week 2 (Nov 30 – Dec 3)

Raw (Nov 30): Naomi is getting interviewed by Renee Young. Renee asks what her strategy is tonight heading into her match with Becky Lynch. Naomi says “my strategy remains the same, I always go out there and show the WWE Universe what I can do. I am going to go out there and show Becky who can really give a good Ass Kicking”.

Becky vs Naomi is set. Becky comes out first, then Naomi. They have a good 11 minute match that ends with Becky locking on the DisArmHer for the win.

 

Sasha comes out for a promo. She says “I am not going to come out here and take up a lot of your time. So Charlotte get down here right now.” Charlotte makes her way to the ring. Sasha says “you and I both know that I had you beat at Survivor Series. I was this close to getting the job done. I am not leaving this ring until you give me what I want, and that is a rematch.” Charlotte says “I beat you fair and square in the middle of this ring. I don’t think there is any confusion on who is better Sasha”. Sasha says “Oh please, one night you get lucky, and now you think you’re a good champion. You know history is bound to repeat itself.” Charlotte says “Sasha the answer is no, I’m done with you”. Charlotte leaves the ring and as she is leaving Sasha says “I think I figured it out Charlotte. The reason you don’t want to face me again is because you know I will beat you. You know that I will embarrass you. You know and all of you know that your nothing more than a catchphrase and nothing more than a tiny fraction of what your dad was.” Charlotte starts coming back into the ring and she says “You want to go, you want to try and beat me. You want to try and make yourself relevant again….. You got it!” THE CROWD CHEERS LOUDLY. Sasha leaves the ring but is stopped when Charlotte says “Wait. You wanted this match. You and I have always had one thing in common, and that is to redefine women’s wrestling. If we do this we go all the way. I will put my divas championship on the line at Tables Ladders and Chairs under one condition….. It has to be a ladder match”. CROWD STARTS CHANTING HOLY SHIT. Sasha says “You’re on”. Segment ends and when we get back from commercial, the match is made official for TLC.

 

Smackdown (Dec 3): Natalya is out for a match against Cameron. Becky is on commentary. Booker T asks her “Why do you keep trying to get Natalya’s attention, what did she ever do to you?” Becky says “this isn’t about Natalya. This is all about me. I am doing what is best for me and to get my name on the map. Natalya is one of the best wrestlers in the world, but she is not better than me. Like I said before she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And now she has to pay the price, however, this is just business.”

Natalya goes on to win the match after making Cameron tap out to the Sharpshooter. Becky is about to go in and attack her, but she notices and hits the Nat by Nature Clothesline to take out Becky. Nattie leaves and her music hits.

 

Week 3 (Dec 7 – Dec 10)

Raw (Dec 7): Stephanie calls Natalya and Becky into her office. Steph says “Look ladies, I am so happy where the divas division is headed. I mean for the first time ever in WWE history, Sasha Banks and Charlotte are participating in the first ever ladder match for the divas. I am all about making history especially when it comes to the divas. So that it what I am about to do. Now you two have been at each other’s throats for the past few weeks. I have noticed that you two are really fierce competitors, so I am going to give you a fierce match. So this Sunday at TLC it will be Becky Lynch vs Natalya. And Becky I remember what you did back at Survivor Series, I remember that you hit Nattie with a chair. So you know what that means, you two are having the first ever Divas Chairs Match at TLC.” Good Luck to the both of you. Both girls stare down each other and leave her office. Steph smiles and segment ends.

 

Charlotte vs Summer Rae is announced and is next. Sasha is out first, but she doesn’t sit for commentary. She just stands there near the announce table. Charlotte and Summer make their way to the ring. Before the match gets started, Sasha reaches under the ring for a Ladder. She opens it and climbs to the top to sit on the top of the ladder to watch the match. CROWD GIVES A LOUD POP. The match gets started. The match goes on for 6 minutes and Charlotte wins with the Figure 8. Charlotte poses with the title inside the ring as Sasha signals a title around her waist and the segment ends.

 

Smackdown (Dec 10): There is no diva matches tonight. Instead there is 4 video packages aired showcasing Natalya, Becky, Charlotte, and Sasha. All the videos show highlights of their career and gives insight into their characters. And they have clips of them talking about their respective matches at TLC.

 

 

TLC (Dec 13):

2 Divas Matches

Natalya vs Becky Lynch (Chairs Match)

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (Ladder Match for Divas Title)


 

 

Natalya vs Becky Lynch (Chairs Match): Becky is out first in a white and purple gear. And they added her smoke to her entrance. Next out is Natalya and she has a NEW ring gear. She is back to the tights and top. It’s black leather with Pink letters that say Nattie on the legs of the tights. She got new Pink boots as well.

The match lasts 13 minutes.

Highlights of Nattie: She gave 3 chair shots to Becky on the back. She threw Becky into a propped up chair in the corner. She delivered the Sharpshooter twice.

Highlights of Becky: She wrapped the chair around Nattie’s neck and delivered her signature 3 leg drops. She also hit Nattie 2 times with the chair on her arm. She as well gave 4 chair shots to Natalya’s back. She also locked on the DisArmHer with Natalya’s arm wedged in the chair at the same time.

The match ended when Becky was gonna go for a top rope dropkick, and Natalya hit Becky in the face in midair. Natalya locked on the Sharpshooter for the win.

 

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (Ladder Match for Divas Title): Charlotte is out first and she is booed out of the building. TLC IS IN BOSTON, WHICH IS SASHA’S HOMETOWN. Charlotte comes out in a teal and green gear. She is focused and ready. Sasha is out next and the CROWD GOES CRAZY. She comes out in her escalade and then approaches to the walkway. Her gear is army themed. Her straps are made with silver bullets like army people have.

THE END :)

No comments:

Post a Comment