Monday, September 14, 2015

37. Exclusive Interview with Nate 2.0

Today I had the privilege of catching up with Nate. He took a brief hiatus from Twitter and now he is back. I felt that since he returned to Twitter, I needed to pick his brain on the recent topics in wrestling. I had a few questions for him today. So let's get to the interview...


What are your thoughts on the divas revolution?
As a whole I think it could be better. Because I don’t think we should have random tag team matches. This whole team thing isn’t really entertaining.
What are your thoughts of the 3 teams?

Team Bella is my least favorite team. PCB is really cool because they are all different in their own way. I think Team BAD is the most entertaining.

Who is shining the most in the revolution?
Sasha Banks because she is the full package. She works well with anything she has been given.

What did you think of Summerslam?
As a whole it was alright. It was nothing special. The divas match didn’t live up to the hype at all. And Team PCB deserved the win.

What did you think of Takeover Brooklyn?
It was beyond phenomenal. I loved every match.

What did you think of Sasha vs Bayley? Would you call it the best divas match ever?
Yes I would call it the best divas match of all time. Everything was perfect from the entrances to the match and to the ending sequence.

What do you think of Nikki Bella being champion for 295 Days?

First of all the divas revolution is so bad to not even care for it anymore. I don’t care if it happens or doesn’t when it comes to her breaking the record

Who do you think will win on Raw tonight in the divas championship match?
In my personal opinion I think it will be Charlotte.

How will it happen?
I think one of the teams is going to cause an interference. And charlotte will capitalize on the distraction.

Any new favorites or any new dislikes?
I’m still a Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Cesaro fan. I’m still a Paige, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch fan. I am happy The Dudley’s are back. I have grown a liking for New Day. I feel that Ryback needs to drop the title before it becomes too irrelevant. I am glad Seth has both titles but Super Cena may grab the titles. NXT has been the best thing right now in WWE. Carmella has improved. I like Chad Gable and Jason Jordan, they’ve impressed me.

What have been your overall thoughts on TD and TE?
Blah. Sara Lee should have not won. She was a flop. You have been there for 10 weeks and still can’t do anything. Josh I am glad he won. I have been recording TD and watching later, but nothing has stood out.

Well it was awesome to catch up with Nate. We hadn't talked in a long time. I am glad he is back as he is one of the very few unbias fans I know. Well that is it for today's blog and everyone have fun tonight watching Raw.

P.S: NIKKI FOR THE WIN TONIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment